Scrabble word: PILL
Is PILL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PILL in dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- noun - a unpleasant or tiresome person
- noun - something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- noun - a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- A small pellet or tablet of medicine, often coated, taken by swallowing whole or by chewing.
- An oral contraceptive.
- Something, such as a baseball, that resembles a pellet of medicine.
- Something both distasteful and necessary.
- An insipid or ill-natured person.
- To dose with pills.
- To make into pills.
- To blackball.
- To come off, as in flakes or scales.
- verb - to dose with pills (small, rounded masses of medicine)
There are 4 letters in PILL: I L L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILL
Click to search all anagrams of PILL plus a wildcard: PILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILL
Images for PILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.