Scrabble word: PILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILL exist?
Definitions of PILL in dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- noun - a unpleasant or tiresome person
- noun - something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- noun - a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- A small pellet or tablet of medicine, often coated, taken by swallowing whole or by chewing.
- An oral contraceptive.
- Something, such as a baseball, that resembles a pellet of medicine.
- Something both distasteful and necessary.
- An insipid or ill-natured person.
- To dose with pills.
- To make into pills.
- To blackball.
- To come off, as in flakes or scales.
- verb - to dose with pills (small, rounded masses of medicine)