Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAIRS exist?
Definitions of PAIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two people considered as a unit
- noun - a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - occur in pairs
- verb - arrange in pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- v - to arrange in sets of two
There are 5 letters in PAIRS: A I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAIRS plus a wildcard: PAIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAIRS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAIRS
- Mute Swan World Population Informed Farmers
- Suzy Herbert Two pairs
- In pairs exhibition launch Black brow.
- POTN Powershot Speed Challenge 35 pairs - Canon Digital Photography ...
- Hack the market pairs portfolio
- Three pairs of fashion woman shoes. Vect Stock Vector Leonid ...
- Rhyming pairs
- ... Swift Dont overlook pairs skating - Monday February 13 2006 756PM
- Communicating pairs - Illustration Friday original painting by artist ...
- ... pairs are used in coordinate geometry to indicate a points position
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.