Scrabble word: PARISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARISH exist?
Definitions of PARISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a local church community
- noun - the local subdivision of a diocese committed to one pastor
- An administrative part of a diocese that has its own church in the Anglican, Roman Catholic, and some other churches.
- The members of such a parish; a religious community attending one church.
- A political subdivision of a British county, usually corresponding in boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish.
- An administrative subdivision in Louisiana that corresponds to a county in other U.
- noun - an ecclesiastical district