Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does APISH exist?
Definitions of APISH in dictionaries:
- adj - being or given to servile imitation
- Resembling an ape.
- Slavishly or foolishly imitative: “My own performances were apish imitations of Olivier’s stirring cadences” (Robert Brustein).
- Silly; outlandish.
- adv - slavishly or foolishly imitative [adj] : APISHLY
There are 5 letters in APISH: A H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APISH plus a wildcard: APISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APISH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APISH
- Anaconda clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public ...
- Baby Boy Crawling clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- 15 years experience working with video.
- Doctor 2 clip art - vector
- Bee 12 clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public domain
- Ax Az Sogand - Ajilbab.Com Portal
- Elsinboro Township School
- Shipinfo.tab The Random Dm
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.