Scrabble word: PARSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARSE exist?
Definitions of PARSE in dictionaries:
- verb - analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence)
- To break (a sentence) down into its component parts of speech with an explanation of the form, function, and syntactical relationship of each part.
- To describe (a word) by stating its part of speech, form, and syntactical relationships in a sentence.
- To examine closely or subject to detailed analysis, especially by breaking up into components: “What are we missing by parsing the behavior of chimpanzees into the conventional categories recognized largely from our own behavior?” (Stephen Jay Gould).
- To analyze or separate (input, for example) into more easily processed components.
- adj - to describe and analyze grammatically [v PARSED, PARSING, PARSES] : PARSABLE
There are 5 letters in PARSE: A E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARSE plus a wildcard: PARSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.