Scrabble word: SPARER
Is SPARER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who refrains from injuring or destroying
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- adj - not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj - kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 6 letters in SPARER: A E P R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARER, to go: SPARER?
Rearrange the letters in SPARER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPARER
5 letters out of SPARER
4 letters out of SPARER
3 letters out of SPARER
2 letters out of SPARER
Images for SPARER
Lookup in Wiki for SPARER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.