Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRAYERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAYERS exist?
Definitions of PRAYERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of communicating with a deity (especially as a petition or in adoration or contrition or thanksgiving)
- noun - reverent petition to a deity
- noun - earnest or urgent request
- noun - a fixed text used in praying
- noun - someone who prays to God
- noun - a devout petition to a deity
There are 7 letters in PRAYERS: A E P R R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAYERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRAYERS plus a wildcard: PRAYERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAYERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRAYERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.