Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREYS exist?
Definitions of PREYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - animal hunted or caught for food
- verb - profit from in an exploitatory manner
- verb - prey on or hunt for
- v - to seize and devour animals for food
There are 5 letters in PREYS: E P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREYS plus a wildcard: PREYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREYS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREYS
- ... Struthers Screening of Tyler Perrys The Family That preys at
- The Family that preys (2008) Elites TV
- The Family that preys Poster Movie Poster Addict
- ... Films The Family That preys (2008). Photo credit by Alfeo Dixon
- ... Saw It Tyler Perrys The Family That preys ThaFeedback.com
- Fugitive Files Suspect preys on Special Needs Person - WSAV News ...
- tyler perry and wife. Tyler Perry Wife
- Kaira Whitehead - The Family That preys New York Premiere - Arrivals
- What preys On Ostriches PhotoMath Knight
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.