Scrabble word: PREY
Is PREY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PREY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - animal hunted or caught for food
- verb - profit from in an exploitatory manner
- verb - prey on or hunt for
- An animal hunted or caught for food; quarry.
- One that is defenseless, especially in the face of attack; a victim.
- The act or practice of preying.
- To hunt, catch, or eat as prey: Owls prey on mice.
- To victimize or make a profit at someone else’s expense.
- To plunder or pillage.
- To exert a baneful or injurious effect: Remorse preyed on his mind.
- verb - to seize and devour animals for food
There are 4 letters in PREY: E P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREY
Click to search all anagrams of PREY plus a wildcard: PREY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREY
Images for PREY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.