Scrabble word: PREY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREY exist?
Definitions of PREY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - animal hunted or caught for food
- verb - profit from in an exploitatory manner
- verb - prey on or hunt for
- An animal hunted or caught for food; quarry.
- One that is defenseless, especially in the face of attack; a victim.
- The act or practice of preying.
- To hunt, catch, or eat as prey: Owls prey on mice.
- To victimize or make a profit at someone else’s expense.
- To plunder or pillage.
- To exert a baneful or injurious effect: Remorse preyed on his mind.
- verb - to seize and devour animals for food