Scrabble word: PERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERRY exist?
Definitions of PERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States philosopher (1876-1957)
- noun - United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan
- noun - United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812
- noun - a fermented and often effervescent beverage made from juice of pears
- noun - a beverage of pear juice often fermented