Scrabble word: PERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERRY exist?
Definitions of PERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States philosopher (1876-1957)
- noun - United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan
- noun - United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812
- noun - a fermented and often effervescent beverage made from juice of pears
- noun - a beverage of pear juice often fermented
There are 5 letters in PERRY: E P R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERRY plus a wildcard: PERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERRY
Images for PERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.