Scrabble word: PRAYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAYER exist?
Definitions of PRAYER in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of communicating with a deity (especially as a petition or in adoration or contrition or thanksgiving)
- noun - reverent petition to a deity
- noun - earnest or urgent request
- noun - a fixed text used in praying
- noun - someone who prays to God
- A reverent petition made to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- The act of making a reverent petition to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- An act of communion with God, a god, or another object of worship, such as in devotion, confession, praise, or thanksgiving: One evening a week, the family would join together in prayer.
- A specially worded form used to address God, a god, or another object of worship.
- A fervent request: Her prayer for rain was granted at last.
- The thing requested: His safe arrival was their only prayer.
- The slightest chance or hope: In a storm the mountain climbers won’t have a prayer.
- The request of a complainant, as stated in a complaint or in equity, that the court grant the aid or relief solicited.
- The section of the complaint or bill that contains this request.
- One who prays.
- noun - a devout petition to a deity
There are 6 letters in PRAYER: A E P R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRAYER plus a wildcard: PRAYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAYER
Images for PRAYER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.