Scrabble word: DRAPERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAPERY exist?
Definitions of DRAPERY in dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth or clothing gracefully arranged in loose folds.
- A piece or pieces of heavy fabric hanging straight in loose folds, used as a curtain.
- Cloth; fabric.
- The business of a draper.
- noun - cloth arranged in graceful folds
There are 7 letters in DRAPERY: A D E P R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAPERY plus a wildcard: DRAPERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAPERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAPERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.