Scrabble word: DRYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRYER exist?
Definitions of DRYER in dictionaries:
- noun - an appliance that removes moisture
- adj - free from liquid or moisture
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - lacking moisture or volatile components
- adj - opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - not producing milk
- adj - (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- adj - without a mucous or watery discharge
- adj - not shedding tears
- adj - lacking interest or stimulation
- adj - used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- adj - unproductive especially of the expected results
- adj - having no adornment or coloration
- adj - (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- adj - having a large proportion of strong liquor
- adj - lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- adj - practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
- An appliance that removes moisture by heating or another process: a clothes dryer; a hair dryer.
- Variant of drier1.
- adj - having no moisture
There are 5 letters in DRYER: D E R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRYER plus a wildcard: DRYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRYER
Images for DRYER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.