Scrabble word: PAYED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYED exist?
Definitions of PAYED in dictionaries:
- verb - give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - cancel or discharge a debt
- verb - bring in
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - dedicate
- verb - be worth it
- verb - render
- verb - bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- verb - make a compensation for
- verb - discharge or settle
- verb - to give money or something of value in exchange for goods or services
There are 5 letters in PAYED: A D E P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAYED plus a wildcard: PAYED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAYED
Images for PAYED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.