Scrabble word: PARRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARRY exist?
Definitions of PARRY in dictionaries:
- noun - (fencing) blocking a lunge or deflecting it with a circular motion of the sword
- noun - a return punch (especially by a boxer)
- verb - impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To deflect or ward off (a fencing thrust, for example).
- To deflect or ward off a thrust or blow.
- The deflecting or warding off of a thrust or blow, as in fencing.
- An evasive answer or action.
- verb - to ward off a blow
There are 5 letters in PARRY: A P R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARRY plus a wildcard: PARRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARRY
Images for PARRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.