Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAY exist?
Definitions of SPRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a pesticide in suspension or solution
- noun - a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- noun - a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- noun - water in small drops in the atmosphere
- noun - a jet of vapor
- verb - be discharged in sprays of liquid
- verb - scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- verb - cover by spraying with a liquid
- Water or other liquid moving in a mass of dispersed droplets, as from a wave.
- A fine jet of liquid discharged from a pressurized container.
- A pressurized container; an atomizer.
- Often used to modify another noun: spray paint; a spray can.
- To disperse (a liquid) in a mass or jet of droplets.
- To apply a spray to (a surface).
- To discharge sprays of liquid.
- To move in the form of a spray.
- A small branch bearing buds, flowers, or berries.
- Something, such as a decorative motif, that resembles such a branch.
- verb - to disperse in fine particles
There are 5 letters in SPRAY: A P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRAY plus a wildcard: SPRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.