Scrabble word: SPRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAY exist?
Definitions of SPRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a pesticide in suspension or solution
- noun - a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- noun - a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- noun - water in small drops in the atmosphere
- noun - a jet of vapor
- verb - be discharged in sprays of liquid
- verb - scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- verb - cover by spraying with a liquid
- Water or other liquid moving in a mass of dispersed droplets, as from a wave.
- A fine jet of liquid discharged from a pressurized container.
- A pressurized container; an atomizer.
- Often used to modify another noun: spray paint; a spray can.
- To disperse (a liquid) in a mass or jet of droplets.
- To apply a spray to (a surface).
- To discharge sprays of liquid.
- To move in the form of a spray.
- A small branch bearing buds, flowers, or berries.
- Something, such as a decorative motif, that resembles such a branch.
- verb - to disperse in fine particles