Scrabble word: SPRAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAYS exist?
Definitions of SPRAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a pesticide in suspension or solution
- noun - a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- noun - a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- noun - water in small drops in the atmosphere
- noun - a jet of vapor
- verb - be discharged in sprays of liquid
- verb - scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- verb - cover by spraying with a liquid
- verb - to disperse in fine particles
There are 6 letters in SPRAYS: A P R S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRAYS plus a wildcard: SPRAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAYS
Images for SPRAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.