Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PESSARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESSARY exist?
Definitions of PESSARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a contraceptive device consisting of a flexible dome-shaped cup made of rubber or plastic
- Any of various devices worn in the vagina to support or correct the position of the uterus or rectum.
- A contraceptive diaphragm.
- A medicated vaginal suppository.
- noun - a contraceptive device worn in the vagina
There are 7 letters in PESSARY: A E P R S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PESSARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESSARY plus a wildcard: PESSARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESSARY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESSARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.