Scrabble word: SPEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEAR exist?
Definitions of SPEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- verb - pierce with a spear
- verb - thrust up like a spear
- A weapon consisting of a long shaft with a sharply pointed end.
- A shaft with a sharp point and barbs for spearing fish.
- A soldier armed with a spear.
- To pierce with or as if with a spear.
- To stab at something with or as if with a spear.
- A slender stalk, as of asparagus.
- verb - to pierce with a spear (a long, pointed weapon)
There are 5 letters in SPEAR: A E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEAR plus a wildcard: SPEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEAR
Images for SPEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.