Scrabble word: SPARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARE exist?
Definitions of SPARE in dictionaries:
- noun - an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- noun - an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- noun - a score in tenpins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- adj - not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj - kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- To refrain from treating harshly; treat mercifully or leniently.
- To refrain from harming or destroying.
- To save or relieve from experiencing or doing (something): spared herself the trouble of going.
- To hold back from; withhold or avoid: spared no expense for the celebration.
- To use with restraint: Don’t spare the mustard.
- To give or grant out of one’s resources; afford: Can you spare ten minutes? — v.
- To be frugal.
- To refrain from inflicting harm; be merciful or lenient.
- Kept in reserve: a spare part; a spare pair of sneakers.
- Being in excess of what is needed; extra.
- Free for other use; unoccupied: spare time.
- Lean and trim.
- Not profuse or copious.
- A replacement, especially a tire, reserved for future need.
- The act of knocking down all ten pins with two successive rolls of a bowling ball.
- The score so made.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 5 letters in SPARE: A E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARE plus a wildcard: SPARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARE
Images for SPARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.