Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAPES exist?
Definitions of DRAPES in dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- noun - a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- verb - arrange in a particular way
- verb - place casually
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover or dress loosely with cloth
- adj - to arrange in graceful folds [v DRAPED, DRAPING, DRAPES] : DRAPABLE
There are 6 letters in DRAPES: A D E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAPES plus a wildcard: DRAPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAPES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.