Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMPERS exist?
Definitions of DAMPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a movable iron plate that regulates the draft in a stove or chimney or furnace
- noun - a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- noun - a depressing restraint
- adj - slightly wet
- v - to lessen in intensity
There are 7 letters in DAMPERS: A D E M P R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMPERS plus a wildcard: DAMPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMPERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMPERS
- Flotronic Pulsation dampers
- dampers buy from gasgoo.com
- ... competitively price dampers within its Marine Fire product range
- Gas Spring dampers - Spring Damper Designs Industrial Gas Springs
- ... dampers for u s automobiles for a client these dampers are a
- Seat dampers ( Seat dampers)
- ... motorized backdraft dampers zonemaster zone control dampers control
- Special dampers may shake up engineering field
- Transmission Conductor Vibration dampers Stockbridge Type 1700 ...
- chimney dampers Smoke dampers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.