Scrabble word: SPADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPADE exist?
Definitions of SPADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the major suit that has one or more black figures on it
- noun - a sturdy hand shovel that can be pushed into the earth with the foot
- noun - (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person
- verb - dig (up) with a spade
- A sturdy digging tool having a thick handle and a heavy, flat blade that can be pressed into the ground with the foot.
- Any of various similar digging or cutting tools.
- A black, leaf-shaped figure on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
- verb - to take up with a spade (a digging implement)