Scrabble word: SPADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPADE exist?
Definitions of SPADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the major suit that has one or more black figures on it
- noun - a sturdy hand shovel that can be pushed into the earth with the foot
- noun - (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person
- verb - dig (up) with a spade
- A sturdy digging tool having a thick handle and a heavy, flat blade that can be pressed into the ground with the foot.
- Any of various similar digging or cutting tools.
- A black, leaf-shaped figure on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
- verb - to take up with a spade (a digging implement)
There are 5 letters in SPADE: A D E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPADE plus a wildcard: SPADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPADE
Images for SPADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.