Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPADE exist?
Definitions of SPADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the major suit that has one or more black figures on it
- noun - a sturdy hand shovel that can be pushed into the earth with the foot
- noun - (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person
- verb - dig (up) with a spade
- A sturdy digging tool having a thick handle and a heavy, flat blade that can be pressed into the ground with the foot.
- Any of various similar digging or cutting tools.
- A black, leaf-shaped figure on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
- v - to take up with a spade (a digging implement)
There are 5 letters in SPADE: A D E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPADE plus a wildcard: SPADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPADE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPADE
- Worked at Rubik Studio of Erno the Cube Rubik Illustrator & reknown ...
- reach spade long handle garden spade is perfect to get to those ...
- Sell Shovelspade Wholesale Sell Shovelspade from Shovel Chinese ...
- card spade shape
- Garden spade
- Wednesday September 26 2012
- CALLING A spade A spade Desertpeace
- Vinyl spade Terminals WiringProducts.com