Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEADS exist?
Definitions of PLEADS in dictionaries:
- verb - appeal or request earnestly
- verb - offer as an excuse or plea
- verb - enter a plea, as in courts of law
- verb - make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
- v - to ask for earnestly
There are 6 letters in PLEADS: A D E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEADS plus a wildcard: PLEADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEADS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEADS
- Killers Mother pleads For Sons Life However Ohio Jury Recommends ...
- CHARLIE SHEEN pleads NOT GUILTY TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES
- Ex CSI actor Gary Dourdan who recently plead guilty to drug charges ...
- Charlie Sheen pleads guilty to assault
- Home US Counties Florida Polk County FL Lisa Grant
- Sun News Crossbow killer pleads guilty to fathers death
- Charlie Sheen pleads with Christopher Dorner ... CALL ME TMZ.com
- Pentagon shooter pleads guilty CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com ...
- Union Daily Times - Man pleads guilty to bringing bomb to hospital
- Ex-chief of tainted East-West Construction still soliciting public ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.