Scrabble word: PLEASED
Is PLEASED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLEASED in dictionaries:
- verb - give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- verb - be the will of or have the will (to)
- verb - give satisfaction
- adj - experiencing or manifesting pleasure
- adj - feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth
- verb - to give enjoyment or satisfaction to
There are 7 letters in PLEASED: A D E E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEASED
Click to search all anagrams of PLEASED plus a wildcard: PLEASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEASED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEASED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.