Scrabble word: PEDESTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDESTAL exist?
Definitions of PEDESTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a support or foundation
- noun - a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority)
- noun - an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- An architectural support or base, as for a column or statue.
- A support or foundation.
- A position of high regard or adoration.
- verb - to provide with an architectural support or base
There are 8 letters in PEDESTAL: A D E E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDESTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDESTAL plus a wildcard: PEDESTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDESTAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDESTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.