Scrabble word: PLASTERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLASTERED exist?
Definitions of PLASTERED in dictionaries:
- verb - apply a heavy coat to
- verb - cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on
- verb - affix conspicuously
- verb - apply a plaster cast to
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- adj - (of hair) made smooth by applying a sticky or glossy substance
- adj - (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
- adj - very drunk
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- verb - to cover with plaster (a mixture of lime, sand, and water)
There are 9 letters in PLASTERED: A D E E L P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASTERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLASTERED plus a wildcard: PLASTERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLASTERED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLASTERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.