Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREDATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREDATE exist?
Definitions of PREDATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be earlier in time
- verb - come before
- verb - prey on or hunt for
- verb - establish something as being earlier relative to something else
- To mark or designate with a date earlier than the actual one: predated the check.
- To precede in time; antedate.
- verb - to date before the actual or a specified time
There are 7 letters in PREDATE: A D E E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREDATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREDATE plus a wildcard: PREDATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREDATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREDATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.