Scrabble word: DEPARTED
Is DEPARTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEPARTED in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is no longer alive
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - leave
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - wander from a direct or straight course
- adj - well in the past
- adj - dead
- Bygone; past: relics from a departed era.
- A dead person, especially one who has died recently: The family of the departed remained after the funeral service.
- Dead persons considered as a group; the dead.
- verb - to go away
There are 8 letters in DEPARTED: A D D E E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPARTED
Click to search all anagrams of DEPARTED plus a wildcard: DEPARTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPARTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPARTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.