Scrabble word: DEPARTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPARTED exist?
Definitions of DEPARTED in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is no longer alive
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - leave
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - wander from a direct or straight course
- adj - well in the past
- adj - dead
- Bygone; past: relics from a departed era.
- A dead person, especially one who has died recently: The family of the departed remained after the funeral service.
- Dead persons considered as a group; the dead.
- verb - to go away