Scrabble word: REPEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPEAT exist?
Definitions of REPEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that repeats
- verb - to say, state, or perform again
- verb - make or do or perform again
- verb - happen or occur again
- verb - to say again or imitate
- verb - do over
- verb - repeat an earlier theme of a composition
- To say again: repeat a question.
- To utter in duplication of another’s utterance.
- To recite from memory.
- To tell to another.
- To do, experience, or produce again: repeat past successes.
- To express (oneself) in the same way or words: repeats himself constantly.
- To do or say something again.
- To commit the fraudulent offense of voting more than once in a single election.
- An act of repeating.
- Something repeated: a repeat of a television program.
- A passage or section that is repeated.
- Of, relating to, or being something that repeats or is repeated: a repeat offender; a repeat performance of the play.
- verb - to say or do again
There are 6 letters in REPEAT: A E E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPEAT plus a wildcard: REPEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPEAT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.