Scrabble word: REPEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPEAT exist?
Definitions of REPEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that repeats
- verb - to say, state, or perform again
- verb - make or do or perform again
- verb - happen or occur again
- verb - to say again or imitate
- verb - do over
- verb - repeat an earlier theme of a composition
- To say again: repeat a question.
- To utter in duplication of another’s utterance.
- To recite from memory.
- To tell to another.
- To do, experience, or produce again: repeat past successes.
- To express (oneself) in the same way or words: repeats himself constantly.
- To do or say something again.
- To commit the fraudulent offense of voting more than once in a single election.
- An act of repeating.
- Something repeated: a repeat of a television program.
- A passage or section that is repeated.
- Of, relating to, or being something that repeats or is repeated: a repeat offender; a repeat performance of the play.
- verb - to say or do again