Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERATE exist?
Definitions of OPERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - direct or control
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - handle and cause to function
- verb - perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- verb - happen
- verb - keep engaged
- verb - perform surgery on
- To perform a function; work: The motor operates smoothly.
- To perform surgery.
- To exert an influence: forces operating on the economy.
- To produce a desired or proper effect: a drug that operates quickly.
- To carry on a military or naval action or campaign.
- To conduct business in an irregular or devious manner: drug dealers operating in residential and urban areas.
- To control the functioning of; run: operate a sewing machine.
- To conduct the affairs of; manage: operate a business.
- verb - to perform a function
There are 7 letters in OPERATE: A E E O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERATE plus a wildcard: OPERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.