Scrabble word: PERORATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERORATE exist?
Definitions of PERORATE in dictionaries:
- verb - conclude a speech with a formal recapitulation
- verb - deliver an oration in grandiloquent style
- To conclude a speech with a formal recapitulation.
- To speak at great length, often in a grandiloquent manner; declaim.
- verb - to make a lengthy speech
There are 8 letters in PERORATE: A E E O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERORATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERORATE plus a wildcard: PERORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERORATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.