Scrabble word: PARROT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARROT exist?
Definitions of PARROT in dictionaries:
- noun - usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- noun - a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
- verb - repeat mindlessly
- Any of numerous tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- One who imitates the words or actions of another, especially without understanding them.
- verb - to repeat or imitate without thought or understanding