Scrabble word: PARROT
Is PARROT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PARROT in dictionaries:
- noun - usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- noun - a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
- verb - repeat mindlessly
- Any of numerous tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- One who imitates the words or actions of another, especially without understanding them.
- verb - to repeat or imitate without thought or understanding
There are 6 letters in PARROT: A O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARROT
Click to search all anagrams of PARROT plus a wildcard: PARROT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARROT
Images for PARROT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.