Scrabble word: PORTRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTRAY exist?
Definitions of PORTRAY in dictionaries:
- verb - portray in words
- verb - make a portrait of
- verb - assume or act the character of
- verb - represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- To depict or represent pictorially; make a picture of.
- To depict or describe in words.
- To represent dramatically, as on the stage.
- verb - to represent pictorially
There are 7 letters in PORTRAY: A O P R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTRAY plus a wildcard: PORTRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTRAY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.