Scrabble word: ROTARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTARY exist?
Definitions of ROTARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- noun - electrical converter consisting of a synchronous machine that converts alternating to direct current or vice versa
- adj - relating to or characterized by rotation
- adj - describing a circle
- A part or device that rotates around an axis.
- A traffic circle.
- noun - a rotating part or device
There are 6 letters in ROTARY: A O R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTARY plus a wildcard: ROTARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTARY
Images for ROTARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.