Scrabble word: ORATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORATORY exist?
Definitions of ORATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - addressing an audience formally (usually a long and rhetorical address and often pompous)
- The art of public speaking.
- Eloquence or skill in making speeches to the public.
- Public speaking marked by the use of overblown rhetoric.
- A place for prayer, such as a small private chapel.
- Also Oratory.
- A Roman Catholic religious society founded in 1575 by Saint Philip Neri and consisting of secular priests.
- A branch or church of this society.
- noun - the art of public speaking