Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORATORY exist?
Definitions of ORATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - addressing an audience formally (usually a long and rhetorical address and often pompous)
- The art of public speaking.
- Eloquence or skill in making speeches to the public.
- Public speaking marked by the use of overblown rhetoric.
- A place for prayer, such as a small private chapel.
- Also Oratory.
- A Roman Catholic religious society founded in 1575 by Saint Philip Neri and consisting of secular priests.
- A branch or church of this society.
- n - the art of public speaking
There are 7 letters in ORATORY: A O O R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORATORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORATORY plus a wildcard: ORATORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORATORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORATORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.