Scrabble word: REPROBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPROBATE exist?
Definitions of REPROBATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person without moral scruples
- verb - reject (documents) as invalid
- verb - abandon to eternal damnation
- verb - express strong disapproval of
- adj - deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- A morally unprincipled person.
- Morally unprincipled; shameless.
- Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
- To disapprove of; condemn.
- To abandon to eternal damnation.
- verb - to establish the validity of
There are 9 letters in REPROBATE: A B E E O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPROBATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPROBATE plus a wildcard: REPROBATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPROBATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPROBATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.