Scrabble word: REPROBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPROBATE exist?
Definitions of REPROBATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person without moral scruples
- verb - reject (documents) as invalid
- verb - abandon to eternal damnation
- verb - express strong disapproval of
- adj - deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- A morally unprincipled person.
- Morally unprincipled; shameless.
- Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
- To disapprove of; condemn.
- To abandon to eternal damnation.
- verb - to establish the validity of