Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERATE exist?
Definitions of BERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- v - to scold severely
There are 6 letters in BERATE: A B E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERATE plus a wildcard: BERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BERATE
- Man yelling at woman illustrating the vocabulary word berate
- berate - The poor man was being berated for not washing the dishes ...
- TWoP Forums My Motivation Is This... - TWoP Forums
- beraten BBT-GMBH
- berate The Elementary Psmo Ke Staen Zdarma
- berate dream meaning and interpretation
- He continued acting and eventually came to Lexington to work at Diners ...
- Hospizbewegung Dren-Jlich e.V.
- schlecht beraten
- ... her find her future husband berate Spinal Tap for album cover design
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.