Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBATE exist?
Definitions of REBATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- noun - a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- verb - give a reduction in the price during a sale
- verb - cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
- verb - join with a rebate
- To deduct or return (an amount) from a payment or bill.
- To lessen; diminish.
- v - to deduct or return from a payment or bill
There are 6 letters in REBATE: A B E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBATE plus a wildcard: REBATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBATE
- primer on the federal tax rebates Consumer News KATU.com ...
- Mortice Lock rebate Set 290.3006.13 rebate Conversion Sets Mortice ...
- rebate Sub Process
- rebate RM200 Smartphone iPhone 5 Samsung Galaxy S3 . Kepada mereka ...
- Pendaftaran untuk rebate RM200 bagi pembelian smartphone bermula 1 ...
- Keurig rebate Form
- scope of work template
- Stanley No. 78 instructions
- Is one electric toothbrush better than another Madison Weekly News
- ZOLL AED Plus rebate Coupon