Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEATER exist?
Definitions of BEATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who rouses wild game from under cover for a hunter
- noun - an implement for beating
- adj - very tired
- One that beats, especially a device for beating: a carpet beater.
- A person who drives wild game from under cover for a hunter.
- adj - to strike repeatedly [v BEAT, BEATEN, BEATING, BEATS] : BEATABLE
There are 6 letters in BEATER: A B E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEATER plus a wildcard: BEATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEATER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.