Scrabble word: REBATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBATES exist?
Definitions of REBATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- noun - a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- verb - give a reduction in the price during a sale
- verb - cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
- verb - join with a rebate
- verb - to deduct or return from a payment or bill
There are 7 letters in REBATES: A B E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBATES plus a wildcard: REBATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBATES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.