Scrabble word: PROBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBATE exist?
Definitions of PROBATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a judicial certificate saying that a will is genuine and conferring on the executors the power to administer the estate
- noun - the act of proving that an instrument purporting to be a will was signed and executed in accord with legal requirements
- verb - put a convicted person on probation by suspending his sentence
- verb - establish the legal validity of (wills and other documents)
- The process of legally establishing the validity of a will before a judicial authority.
- Judicial certification of the validity of a will.
- An authenticated copy of a will so certified.
- verb - to establish the validity of