Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBATE exist?
Definitions of PROBATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a judicial certificate saying that a will is genuine and conferring on the executors the power to administer the estate
- noun - the act of proving that an instrument purporting to be a will was signed and executed in accord with legal requirements
- verb - put a convicted person on probation by suspending his sentence
- verb - establish the legal validity of (wills and other documents)
- The process of legally establishing the validity of a will before a judicial authority.
- Judicial certification of the validity of a will.
- An authenticated copy of a will so certified.
- verb - to establish the validity of
There are 7 letters in PROBATE: A B E O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBATE plus a wildcard: PROBATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.