Is PROBATES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBATES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a judicial certificate saying that a will is genuine and conferring on the executors the power to administer the estate
- noun - the act of proving that an instrument purporting to be a will was signed and executed in accord with legal requirements
- verb - put a convicted person on probation by suspending his sentence
- verb - establish the legal validity of (wills and other documents)
- verb - to establish the validity of
There are 8 letters in PROBATES: A B E O P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBATES, to go: PROBATES?
Rearrange the letters in PROBATES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROBATES
7 letters out of PROBATES
6 letters out of PROBATES
5 letters out of PROBATES
4 letters out of PROBATES
3 letters out of PROBATES
2 letters out of PROBATES
Contextual use of PROBATES
What's nearby PROBATES
Lookup in Wiki for PROBATES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBATES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBATES"