Scrabble word: PROBATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBATES exist?
Definitions of PROBATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a judicial certificate saying that a will is genuine and conferring on the executors the power to administer the estate
- noun - the act of proving that an instrument purporting to be a will was signed and executed in accord with legal requirements
- verb - put a convicted person on probation by suspending his sentence
- verb - establish the legal validity of (wills and other documents)
- verb - to establish the validity of
There are 8 letters in PROBATES: A B E O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBATES plus a wildcard: PROBATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBATES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.