Scrabble word: PROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBE exist?
Definitions of PROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
- noun - a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- noun - an exploratory action or expedition
- noun - an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - examine physically with or as if with a probe
- An exploratory action, expedition, or device, especially one designed to investigate and obtain information on a remote or unknown region: electronic probes into the crust of the earth.
- A slender, flexible surgical instrument used to explore a wound or body cavity.
- The act of exploring or searching with or as if with a device or an instrument.
- A space probe.
- To explore with or as if with a probe: probe a wound to find its extent; probing the anthill with a stick.
- To conduct an exploratory investigation; search.
- verb - to investigate or examine thoroughly