Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBE exist?
Definitions of PROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
- noun - a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- noun - an exploratory action or expedition
- noun - an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - examine physically with or as if with a probe
- An exploratory action, expedition, or device, especially one designed to investigate and obtain information on a remote or unknown region: electronic probes into the crust of the earth.
- A slender, flexible surgical instrument used to explore a wound or body cavity.
- The act of exploring or searching with or as if with a device or an instrument.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_I.
- A space probe.
- To explore with or as if with a probe: probe a wound to find its extent; probing the anthill with a stick.
- To conduct an exploratory investigation; search.
- v - to investigate or examine thoroughly
There are 5 letters in PROBE: B E O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBE plus a wildcard: PROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBE
- 1993 Ford probeprobetalk picture SuperMotors.net
- Used Ford probe for Sale by Owner Buy Cheap Pre-Owned Car
- Jeffs Garage Red Hot 94 probe
- Ford probe. Best photos and information of model.
- ford probe tuning
- started with a 1995 Ford probe GT as a donor car.
- DesignerCars - Ford probe - His probe Pictures
- How to MegaSquirt your V6 powered Ford probe GT or Mazda MX-6 MX-3
- Ford probe GT Heck.JPG - Wikipedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.