Scrabble word: PROBES
Is PROBES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROBES in dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
- noun - a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- noun - an exploratory action or expedition
- noun - an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - examine physically with or as if with a probe
- verb - to investigate or examine thoroughly
There are 6 letters in PROBES: B E O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBES
Click to search all anagrams of PROBES plus a wildcard: PROBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBES
Lookup in Wiki for PROBES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.