Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABOR exist?
Definitions of TABOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a small drum with one head of soft calfskin
- A small drum played by a fifer to accompany the fife.
- v - to beat on a small drum
There are 5 letters in TABOR: A B O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABOR plus a wildcard: TABOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABOR
- tabor Czech Republic - tabor Tourism - tabor Travel
- Het tabor College
- Picture of Mount tabor Israel
- ... Psek - Fotoalbum - 2012 - Tbor Expedice CONCORDIA - Tbor 2012 c
- magnifici tabor (vincitori)
- Un Sacerdote en Tierra Santa Naim
- tabor_from_esdr.jpg (34068 bytes)
- Map of Mount tabor PlanetWare
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.