Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOATER exist?
Definitions of BOATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - someone who drives or rides in a boat
- One that drives or rides in a boat, especially a pleasure craft.
- A stiff straw hat with a flat crown.
- adj - to travel by boat (watercraft) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOATABLE
There are 6 letters in BOATER: A B E O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOATER plus a wildcard: BOATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOATER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOATER
- FileboaterStrawHat wb.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Princess Letizia wearing a pink boater hat with netted overlay.
- Chapu boater
- boater Hat Striped Blazer White Chinos with Crockett & Jones Shoes
- SS Keewatin Bring Her On Home Classic Boat News Woody boater
- boaterTalk Bugs and Suggestions Liquid Lounge Lost and Found Planner ...
- Were Thankful for boater Girl Danielle OffshoreOnly.com ...
- The Force 4 Expedition
- ... When It Comes To Classic Boating Classic Boat News Woody boater
- Seaboater 787 Kiteboat yacht concept by Seaboaters Yachts Luxury ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.