Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PASTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTOR exist?
Definitions of PASTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- noun - only the rose-colored starlings
- A Christian minister or priest having spiritual charge over a congregation or other group.
- A layperson having spiritual charge over a person or group.
- A shepherd.
- v - to serve as the spiritual overseer of
There are 6 letters in PASTOR: A O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTOR plus a wildcard: PASTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTOR
- valor de um pastor Mantenedor da F
- Concordia appoints new pastor - Bronxville and Scarsdale region
- pastors Schedule
- Arsenal do Crente O VALOR DE UM pastor (PARA O DIA DO pastor)
- El pastor Pablo Caballero es el fundador y pastor Obispo del Concilio ...
- pastor Lorenz
- Who Owns the pastors Sermon Part 4 Making Ideas Matter Yates ...
- pastor 229x300 pastor
- SER pastor Escola Para Pregadores
- ROSARIO DEL BUEN pastor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.