Scrabble word: PASTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTOR exist?
Definitions of PASTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- noun - only the rose-colored starlings
- A Christian minister or priest having spiritual charge over a congregation or other group.
- A layperson having spiritual charge over a person or group.
- A shepherd.
- verb - to serve as the spiritual overseer of
There are 6 letters in PASTOR: A O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTOR plus a wildcard: PASTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.