Scrabble word: PATROLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATROLS exist?
Definitions of PATROLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a detachment used for security or reconnaissance
- noun - the activity of going around or through an area at regular intervals for security purposes
- noun - a group that goes through a region at regular intervals for the purpose of security
- verb - maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
- verb - to pass through an area for the purposes of observation or security
There are 7 letters in PATROLS: A L O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATROLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATROLS plus a wildcard: PATROLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATROLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATROLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.