Scrabble word: PASTORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTORAL exist?
Definitions of PASTORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition that evokes rural life
- noun - a letter from a pastor to the congregation
- noun - a literary work idealizing the rural life (especially the life of shepherds)
- adj - of or relating to a pastor
- adj - relating to shepherds or herdsmen or devoted to raising sheep or cattle
- adj - (used with regard to idealized country life) idyllically rustic
- Of or relating to shepherds or herders.
- Of, relating to, or used for animal husbandry.
- Of or relating to the country or country life; rural.
- Charmingly simple and serene; idyllic.
- Of, relating to, or being a literary or other artistic work that portrays or evokes rural life, usually in an idealized manner.
- Of or relating to a pastor or the duties of a pastor: pastoral duties; a pastoral letter.
- A literary or other artistic work that portrays or evokes rural life, usually in an idealized manner.
- A pastorale.
- noun - a literary or artistic work that depicts country life
There are 8 letters in PASTORAL: A A L O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTORAL plus a wildcard: PASTORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTORAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.