Scrabble word: PASTORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTORAL exist?
Definitions of PASTORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition that evokes rural life
- noun - a letter from a pastor to the congregation
- noun - a literary work idealizing the rural life (especially the life of shepherds)
- adj - of or relating to a pastor
- adj - relating to shepherds or herdsmen or devoted to raising sheep or cattle
- adj - (used with regard to idealized country life) idyllically rustic
- Of or relating to shepherds or herders.
- Of, relating to, or used for animal husbandry.
- Of or relating to the country or country life; rural.
- Charmingly simple and serene; idyllic.
- Of, relating to, or being a literary or other artistic work that portrays or evokes rural life, usually in an idealized manner.
- Of or relating to a pastor or the duties of a pastor: pastoral duties; a pastoral letter.
- A literary or other artistic work that portrays or evokes rural life, usually in an idealized manner.
- A pastorale.
- noun - a literary or artistic work that depicts country life
There are 8 letters in PASTORAL: A A L O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTORAL plus a wildcard: PASTORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTORAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words